Key Responsibilities 🗝️
- Creating characters with Sipher's Art Style.
- Work in close relation with Leaders and Art Director.
- Working to production schedules, ability to meet deadlines.
- Polish textures after engine integration.
- Creating character in-game model with excellent topology, optimized polycounts and efficient UV layouts.
- Ability to analyze the concept and put it into the 3D model.
- Understand character production pipeline for game.
- Experience in Maya/Max and Zbrush.
- Excellent sculpting skill.
- Understanding of character topology, efficient UV layouts.
- High level of artistic skill.
- Strong sense of the concept.
- Knowledge of the anatomy, proportions.
- Understanding of form, shape language, color.
- Excellent texturing skills in Substance Painter.
- Passion about art and video games.
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Ao Dai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.