Key Responsibilities 🎨
- Work on the 3D Environment for our game, working closely with the Game Designer team, Concept team and Technical/Engineer team to produce high quality - playable environment assets and scenes.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure successful development, release, and launch of a successful game.
- Researching references and resources for creation of backgrounds and environments variants assets.
- Mapping out scenery elements and props that help drive the story of the game.
- Understanding and working within the limits of the game engine (Unity).
- Advising on design of landscapes in relation to game levels.
- Working with the enhancement of the player experience in mind.
- Experience in 3Ds Max or Maya. (Can use Blender is a PLUS)
- Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them when modeling.
- Good knowledge of modeling techniques and texturing in Substance Painter (and/or Substance Designer is a PLUS).
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette in regards to objects.
- Import/Setup assets and scenes inside Unity is a MUST.
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines, still meet both art visual and technical requirements.
- Understanding of Shaders graphs is MUST, creating shaders inside Unity or Substance Designer is a PLUS.
- Drawing and sculpting skills are very good PLUS.
- Passion for games and strong game culture. If not play game, at least follow and understand the game industry new.
Working hours & Benefits 🎁
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.