Key Responsibilities 🎨
- Work on the 3D Environment for our game, working closely with the Game Designer team, Concept team and Technical/Engineer team to produce high quality - playable environment assets and scenes.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure successful development, release, and launch of a successful game.
- Researching references and resources for creation of backgrounds and environments variants assets.
- Mapping out scenery elements and props that help drive the story of the game.
- Understanding and working within the limits of the game engine (Unity).
- Advising on design of landscapes in relation to game levels.
- Working with the enhancement of the player experience in mind.
- Experience in 3Ds Max or Maya. (Can use Blender is a PLUS)
- Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them when modeling.
- Good knowledge of modeling techniques and texturing in Substance Painter (and/or Substance Designer is a PLUS).
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette in regards to objects.
- Import/Setup assets and scenes inside Unity is a MUST.
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines, still meet both art visual and technical requirements.
- Understanding of Shaders graphs is MUST, creating shaders inside Unity or Substance Designer is a PLUS.
- Drawing and sculpting skills are very good PLUS.
- Passion for games and strong game culture. If not play game, at least follow and understand the game industry new.
Working hours & Benefits 🎁
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Ao Dai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our telegram with your CVs!