We are looking for an Administrator who will be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
You will also have a chance to hone your leadership skills and dive deeper into the game industry by cooperating with our localization team around the world.
💢 Summary of Responsibilities
- Creating a fun, inspiring, and welcoming environment for our members.
- Engaging the community, assisting in bringing people together, and creating a sense of belonging.
- Coordinating and executing engaging events and gatherings.
- Conducting daily operations, inventory, cash handling and payment requests.
📌What you need:
- Genuine care for people and a want for providing the best experience
- Easy going, bubbly, and open with communication
- Ability to think on your feet, critically and creatively
- Equal ability to work autonomously and as a team
- Good time-management, priority-setting, deadline achievement
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.