We are seeking an exceptionally motivated, detail-oriented assistant to join us
In this role, you will provide support to a select group of functional leaders. As a startup company, this is a dynamic role in which the assistant may be called upon to provide a wide variety of support.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Obsessed with detail and organization
- Professional, responsible, conscientious,thoughtful and kind
- Flexible enough to keep up in a fast-paced environment with shifting schedules
- A clear and effective communicator
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to collaborate with a wide range of colleagues
- Driven to contribute and deliver value
- Intellectually curious, motivated to learn, and a self-starter
- A media and entertainment fan who has a strong interest in the growing world of NFTs
- A “battery charger” with a great attitude who embodies the energy and culture of the company
- Calendar management - coordinate all meetings and invites (zoom or calls) including but not limited to: 1:1s, team meetings, offsite meetings, partnership/investor meetings across multiple time zones
- Conserve executive’s time by maintaining executive calendar, updating google documents, collecting and analyzing information, and prioritizing meetings
- Phone Management: handling incoming calls, scheduling appointments and conference calls. Scheduling and greeting in-office guests
- Preparing colleagues for meetings by providing helpful background information
- Help prepare necessary documents/presentations to be ready for daily team meetings
- Demonstrate effective follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for both internal and external parties
- Research and assist with marketplace research
- Make informed, practical decisions to assist effective workflow
- Provide back-up support when needed for multiple departments and teams
- BA degree strongly preferred
- 1+ year of outstanding administrative and scheduling experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks assigned
- Outstanding skills working with Google Suite, Slack and Microsoft programs
- Strong English communication and written skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with shifting demands and priorities
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Sign-on Bonus (up to 1-month salary) for newcomers joining Sipher in Nov 2021.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our telegram with your CVs!