JOIN OUR TEAM!🤝
SIPHER was born to embrace blockchain technology to build compelling Gaming and Entertainment experiences. We are a team with 170 members and growing. We are young and full of energy. We love gaming. We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
📌 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the treasury and finance.
- Provide recommendations to the management team on treasury and finance.
- Advise management on long-term financial planning.
- Assist FD to Establish and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders, investors, bankers and financial institutions.
* FINANCE & TREASURY
Assist FD to:
- Manage all Finance & Treasury activities in Global (Vietnam, Singapore, BVI).
- Prepare monthly/quarterly consolidation and/or ad-hoc reports for submission to Management (actual, forecast and budget).
- Play an active role in the financial & treasury activities as well as ensuring timely and accurate submission of financial reports to various stakeholders.
- Work with banks and shareholders for funding, ensure sufficient funds available to meet operational requirements, capital investment and any ad-hoc requirements.
- Maintain relationships with banks for project financing/working cap.
- Liaise with internal / external auditors, bankers, tax authorities in Vietnam.
- Prepare and control forecasted cash flows to ensure efficient cash management.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Manage cashflow projects and closely monitor dept collection and credit payment cycles.
- Oversee the monitoring of operating, Opex, C
- Coordinate with Singapore office on some Finance and Treasure activities.
Assist FD to:
- Oversee the timely financial closing and management report submission to group.
- Oversee and control proper accounting and internal control systems in accordance with Company’s policies and statutory requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of relevant working, especially in game development company or in an auditor (one of Big 4 in Vietnam) is an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of finance, accounting, consolidation, treasury and operational functions
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in implementing and operating cloud accounting software
- Ability to make decision and use initiative.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good working attitude, high level of initiative and integrity.
Why You'll 💗 Working Here!
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building twice a year & other community Tech activities.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your CVs!