🤝 JOIN OUR TEAM!
SIPHER was born to embrace blockchain technology to build compelling Gaming and Entertainment experiences. We are a team with 160 members and growing. We are young and full of energy. We love gaming. We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
💢 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand business processes to translate business needs and requirements into documents, process diagrams and wireframes to support product development. (BRD, BPMN, Wireframe, Workflow,…)
- Analyze, create, validate end-to-end business processes and detail out functional specifications for the required applications.
- Suggest modification and improvement to business processes and frameworks for better efficiency.
- Gather market trends and internal data to conduct business analysis and provide recommendations and enhancements to the business.
- Develop informative and actionable reports that highlight business trends, forecasts and opportunities for improvement.
- Keep updated on technology changes, trends movement and analyze internal data sets to provide overall insights for stakeholders.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns from data sets and construct forecasts and recommendations based on market intelligence and business data.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities and process improvements by leveraging organization data to drive business solutions.
- And the other tasked assigned by Product Director
- Experience of 2+ years as a Business Analyst
- Experience building integration solutions with multiple toolsets or middleware solutions, with a preference for open-source and cloud solutions
- Excellent verbal, written & communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in requirements elicitation & analysis, technical writing (especially in software requirements/specs), software testing (especially UAT), and facilitating workshops/meetings between stakeholders.
- Well understands software development lifecycle, processes and various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall).
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques.
- Attention to details
- Experience in fintech, e-commerce, blockchain, wallet is a big plus
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.