SIPHΞR was born to embrace blockchain technology to build compelling Gaming and Entertainment experiences.
We are a super team. We are young and full of energy. We love gaming. We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
We aim to create a culture where we grow as a team, let the best ideas win, and work hard to achieve our goals. Embrace creativity and collaborative problem solving, we aim to create incredible outcomes.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam yet we are an international bunch with fully remote roles, with backgrounds from Viet Nam, US, Europe, Singapore, Philippines, Puerto Rico, and Indonesia.
- Support game products to building/maintaining dashboard, events standardization, and A/B testing
- Communicate and consult key stakeholders from the Products (Game/MON/UA/Marketing - tasks from the game products)
- Data cleaning and extracting for Deep-dive analysis (ad-hoc request and research insights) - game tracking events (mobile and PC platform)
- Building Recommendations system for game marketplace (Nice to have - rules-based for the basic system)
- Ensure the deliverables of business projects within the above scope timely with the highest quality
- Supervise and guide the operations of the POCs/DA (work closely with Blockchain Data Analyst)
- Create Data dictionaries and Writing Query Books (All docs about the game products) - Materials for Sipherians and new members easy transfers (collaborate with Blockchain Data Analyst)
- Report the status and progress to Data Director
- Support Data Director and contribute to the strategic planning of the data and Game/UA/MON/Marketing
- Ensure data latency for the product team to make decisions at the gold time
- Monitor the system to ensure the correctness of the data from the data engineer team
- Work closely with the data engineer team
- Experience data-intensive projects in the game and blockchain industry.
- SIPHER is looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role that should also have experience using the following:
- Experience with at least two of the following technologies: Python, BigQuery, Data Studio, Metabase, Looker, Tableau. And a deep understanding of SQL and analytical data warehouses.
- Experience with data blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT, Metaverse and the game industry. Workflow management tools: Airflow, DBT
- Experience with stream-processing events and events tracking in game industry
- Project management and organizational skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the blockchain and game industry
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools
- Familiarity with major methodology i.e. Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault (Data modeling skills is a plus)
Why You'll 💗 Working Here!
Your benefits will be:
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SIPHER
[a1] 3rd Floor, MissAoDai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan Street,Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
[a2] 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
[a3] Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi