SIPHΞR was born to embrace blockchain technology to build compelling Gaming and
We are energetic and an inspiring team. We love gaming. We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
We aim to create a culture where we grow as a team, let the best ideas win, and work hard to achieve our goals. Embrace creativity and collaborative problem solving, we aim to create incredible outcomes.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam yet we are an international bunch with fully remote roles, with backgrounds from Viet Nam, US, Europe, Singapore, Philippines, Puerto Rico, and Indonesia.
- Manage internal game engineering teams for full game development and live operations
- Create general and detailed specifications
- Manage talented game engineering and deliveries
- Define the product pipeline and releases along with other disciplines (Art, Design, Game, Blockchain, Business)
- Prioritize feature improvements targeted at specific metrics improvement
- Work the team with any technical/risk issue they may have
- Control the feature quality of the project
- Plan the work with the teams (Art, Design, Game, Blockchain, Business)
- Clear communication and report in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in game project management
- Strong experience in working with the Apple store, Google Play Store, or Stream Store
- Primary Skills: Project Management, Agile Methodology, Scrum.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a big plus
- Proven experience in releasing mobile game titles on the market
- Strong programming knowledge in C# or Unity Game Engine is an advantage
- Strong programming knowledge in Unreal is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience using versioning tools is an advantages.
- Strong command of English
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, and within a team
- Having knowledge of blockchain games is an advantage
💟 Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PTI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office: 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh. 📍 Lancaster Building, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi. 📍 G8 Building, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CVs!