Without meticulous engineering, our operation will not function. We're looking for the most incredible engineers to make our platform shine, and a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to lead this effort along with our Blockchain Tech Lead. We're launching soon and expect to have unprecedented user activity upon launch. This will be an incredibly crucial, exciting role.
Role: Together with our Blockchain Tech Lead, you'll part own building out creativity ideas to and through our actual launch. Namely, you'll provide full-stack engineering support for our marketplace and companion iOS application and thought leadership to best engineering practices. As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well.
- Building the initial marketplace and APIs with our Blockchain Tech Lead
- Overseeing the engineering organization on a day-to-day basis as the organization grows
- Evaluate and confirm product design and changes
- Recruit, assign, direct, and evaluate technical employees
- Manage the installation, testing, operation, and maintenance of the product, making sure they are executed by the personnel responsible as the organization grows
- Organize and manage technical projects, making detailed plans and timelines that work towards the fulfillment of set product objectives
- Collaborate with other leaders to ensure successful development, release, and launch of a world-class product
- Prior leadership experience of an engineering organization
- Solid knowledge of best practices in engineering and architecture
- Back-end development skills (Node.js/Express.js/Flask/Mongo/PostgreSQL)
- Product management skills
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
- Prior experience as VP (or higher) of engineering
- Experience in multiple major product releases
- Blockchain experience
- Marketplace platform experience
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.