Without meticulous engineering, our operation will not function. We're looking for the most incredible engineers to make our platform shine, and a Unity Game Developer to lead this effort along with our CTO.
Role: Together with our Engineering Lead, you'll part own building out creativity ideas to and through our actual launch. Namely, you'll provide full-stack engineering support and thought leadership to best engineering practices.
As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well.
- Building the game Client and Engine and its supporting application stacks
- Manage the testing, gameplay, squashing bugs, and maintenance of the game, making sure they are executed by the person responsible as the team grows
- Organize and manage technical features, making detailed plans and timelines that work towards the fulfillment of set product objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure successful development, release, and launch of a world-class game with a constrained budget.
- Prior team leadership experience of an engineering organization
- Solid knowledge of Unity development environment and C#
- Solid knowledge of best practices in engineering and architecture for mobile game
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
- Prior experience as a team lead of a mobile game product
- Experience in multiple major game releases
- Mobile In-game Marketplace experience
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or our telegram with your CVs!