Without meticulous engineering, our operation will not function. We're looking for the most incredible engineers to make our platform shine, and a Unity Game Developer to lead this effort along with our CTO.
Role: Together with our Engineering Lead, you'll part own building out creativity ideas to and through our actual launch. Namely, you'll provide full-stack engineering support and thought leadership to best engineering practices.
As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well.
- Building the game Client and Engine and its supporting application stacks
- Manage the testing, gameplay, squashing bugs, and maintenance of the game, making sure they are executed by the person responsible as the team grows
- Organize and manage technical features, making detailed plans and timelines that work towards the fulfillment of set product objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure successful development, release, and launch of a world-class game with a constrained budget.
- Prior team leadership experience of an engineering organization
- Solid knowledge of Unity development environment and C#
- Solid knowledge of best practices in engineering and architecture for mobile game
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
- Prior experience as a team lead of a mobile game product
- Experience in multiple major game releases
- Mobile In-game Marketplace experience
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.