Without meticulous engineering, our operation will not function. We're looking for the most incredible engineers to make our platform shine, and a Game Engineer to lead this effort along with our CTO.
Role: Together with our Engineering Lead, you'll part own building out creativity ideas to and through our actual launch. Namely, you'll provide full-stack engineering support and thought leadership to best engineering practices.
As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well.
- Building the game Client and Engine and its supporting application stacks
- Manage the testing, gameplay, squashing bugs, and maintenance of the game, making sure they are executed by the person responsible as the team grows
- Organize and manage technical features, making detailed plans and timelines that work towards the fulfillment of set product objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the successful development, release, and launch of a world-class game.
- Prior team leadership experience in an engineering organization
- Solid knowledge of Unreal development environment
- Solid knowledge with C++/C#, Unreal Engine 5
- Solid knowledge of best practices in engineering and architecture for games
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
- Prior experience as a team lead of a mobile game product
- Experience in multiple major game releases
- Mobile In-game Marketplace experience
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.
- Modern & fun office: 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh. 📍 Lancaster Building, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi. 📍 G8 Building, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.