SIPHER was born to embrace blockchain technology to build compelling Gaming and Entertainment experiences. We are a team with 160 members and growing. We are young and full of energy. We love gaming. We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
- Manage large internal game development teams for full game development and live operations
- Manage talented game engineering and QA team and deliveries
- Prioritize feature improvements targeted at specific metrics improvement
- Work with the team with any technical/risk issue they may have
- Control the feature quality of the project
- Plan the work with the teams (Art, Design, Game, Blockchain, Business)
- Clear communication and report in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience managing/working with a software development team
- Primary Skills: Project Management, Agile Methodology, Scrum.
- Able to work on multiple game projects at the same time
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, and within a team
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a big plus
- Having a passion for games is a plus
- Management experience on big-scale projects is an advantage
- Having knowledge of blockchain games is an advantage.
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building twice a year & other community Tech activities.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our telegram with your CVs!