- Manage large internal game engineering teams for full game development and live operations
- Create general and detailed specifications
- Manage talented game engineering and QA team and deliveries
- Define the product pipeline and releases along with other disciplines (Art, Design,Game, Blockchain, Business)
- Prioritize feature improvements targeted at specific metrics improvement
- Work for the team with any technical/risk issue they may have
- Control the feature quality of the project
- Plan the work with the teams (Art, Design, Game, Blockchain, Business)
- Clear communication and report in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in game project management
- Strong experience in working with the Apple store, Google Play Store, or Stream Store
- Proven experience in releasing mobile game titles on the market
- Strong programming knowledge in C# or Unity Game Engine is an advantage
- Able to work on multiple game projects at the same time
- Strong programming knowledge in Unity is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience using versioning tools is an advantage.
- Strong command of English
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Management experience on big scale projects is an advantage
- Having knowledge of blockchain games is an advantage
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Sign-on Bonus (up to 1-month salary) for newcomers joining Sipher in Nov 2021.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or our telegram with your CVs!