🤝 JOIN OUR TEAM!
Game QA Manager (Mobile Games)
We're seeking a highly motivated Game QA Manager to lead our QA team for mobile game development using Unreal Engine. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in the gaming industry, a passion for delivering high-quality, bug-free games, and a strong understanding of cloud deployment, live service games with live-ops tooling.
Additionally, they must have experience in planning QA resources and testing efforts and be able to forecast the need to hire and train QA staff.
- Reports directly to Game Executive Producer / CEO and Engineering Director
💢 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deeply understand the design of the product.
- Plan and manage the allocation of QA resources and testing efforts in line with game needs and sprint planning.
- Forecast the need to hire and train additional QA staff to ensure adequate resources for all games.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the QA team and ensure timely delivery of bug reports, test cases, test reports and test plans in alignment with daily standups and 2-week sprint planning.
- Review test methods and propose test plans for new or updated features
- Analyze test results and reporting to the development team.
- Develop and implement QA processes and methodologies to ensure consistent, high-quality testing across all games
- Collaborate with designers, engineers and producer teams to create detailed test plans, track and prioritize bugs, and ensure proper documentation in line with sprint planning.
- Train and mentor QA team members on QA best practices
- Provide regular updates to CEO on the status of QA efforts and identify and resolve any issues during daily standups.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ years of experience in the gaming industry, with a focus on QA management for mobile games.
- Strong experience using Unreal Engine or Unity for testing game.
- Proven experience leading and managing a QA team of 10+ QA Engineers
- Strong knowledge of game testing methodologies and techniques
- Having experience with CI/CD build process in game development
- Experience in planning QA resources and testing efforts, and the ability to forecast the need to hire and train QA staff.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills, with an ability to facilitate daily standups and weekly sprint planning.
- Experience in testing mobile/web applications & blockchain domain is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail.
Working hours & Benefits 💟
We offer competitive salary packages, flexible work hours, and a fun and collaborative work environment. If you're a skilled Game QA Manager with a passion for mobile gaming, Unreal Engine or Unity experience, we'd love to hear from you!
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.
- And many more benefits you’ll love it
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or contact Telegram @Sunny_AtherLabs with your CV!
- Head Office HCM: 3rd Floor, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Thanh Ward, D.1, HCM
- Hanoi: 7th Floor, Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Danang: 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang