Product is everything. We're looking for the most incredible Game Designers to make our games and games related products shine, helping manage and create the game alongside our team.
Role: Together with our Game Design team, you'll manage the design and development of our game product to and through our actual launch. Namely, you'll work alongside engineers, designers, modellers, animators and operators to determine gameplay, game mechanics, game incentives, and user in-game KPIs for our products and companion application.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, Design, and other cross-functional teams on the development and release of a world-class product that users love.
- Make game design decisions and iterate based on feedback.
- Manage the milestones, timelines, and KPIs of the game.
- 1+ years of Game Design experience in making Game on Mobile, Multiplayer Game preferred (iOS and Android)
- Rapid prototyping experience
- User research and feedback implementation experience
- Strong sense of organization, coordination, and communication
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
- Experience in multiple major product releases
- Blockchain basic knowledge
- Marketplace platform experience
- Technical background or Design background
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or our telegram with your CVs!