We are looking for a candidate who will plan and execute the paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting. In collaboration with cross-functional teams, our specialist will be essential to ensuring that integrated digital strategies are aligned with Marketing’s objectives. To be ideal for this role, our candidate has already decided on a career in social media [Meta, Tiktok] performance and is highly motivated to continue learning and growing in the field.
Key Responsibilities 🗝️
- Strategize, execute, monitor and manage campaigns across multiple platforms
- Oversee growth in performance to meet our business goals and strategies.
- Manage the platform’s daily budgets, billing reconciliation and spend pacing in adherence to allocations and desired return
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives
- Manage a test and learn strategy across traffic to drive insight into brand traffic behavior
- Plan and Optimize landing page testing
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives
- Create eye-catching and informative reach & pay-per-click ads as well as continuously implement A/B testing.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to discover, test data-driven ways to optimize performance
- Build Budget Recommendations & Pitch Decks
- Document campaign evolution to monitor overall performance and identify best practices.
- Explore new opportunities to grow campaigns more efficiently and effectively
- Test new channels and trends to build credibility, remain competitive and have possess an added value
- Ensure a data led approach to all activity, creating a clear test & learn strategy
Other than that 💫
- Support in social posting / ad content asset creation / newsletter management and tracking
- Google Analytics report – sending monthly performance reports on all web platforms (website/marketplace/merchandise/etc).
- Business proficient English level is required
- 2-3 years performance marketing experience is required
- Experience in managing gaming-related AND/OR blockchain-related social performance campaigns are preferred. Google or other marketing/media platforms experience is a plus
- Proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/dicing data
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Basic technical knowledge is a plus (HTML, reading Solidity, ASP, PHP code...)
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.