We are looking for a candidate who will plan and execute the paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting. In collaboration with cross-functional teams, our specialist will be essential to ensuring that integrated digital strategies are aligned with Marketing’s objectives. To be ideal for this role, our candidate has already decided on a career in social media [Meta, Tiktok] performance and is highly motivated to continue learning and growing in the field.
Key Responsibilities 🗝️
- Strategize, execute, monitor and manage campaigns across multiple platforms
- Oversee growth in performance to meet our business goals and strategies.
- Manage the platform’s daily budgets, billing reconciliation and spend pacing in adherence to allocations and desired return
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives
- Manage a test and learn strategy across traffic to drive insight into brand traffic behavior
- Plan and Optimize landing page testing
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives
- Create eye-catching and informative reach & pay-per-click ads as well as continuously implement A/B testing.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to discover, test data-driven ways to optimize performance
- Build Budget Recommendations & Pitch Decks
- Document campaign evolution to monitor overall performance and identify best practices.
- Explore new opportunities to grow campaigns more efficiently and effectively
- Test new channels and trends to build credibility, remain competitive and have possess an added value
- Ensure a data led approach to all activity, creating a clear test & learn strategy
Other than that 💫
- Support in social posting / ad content asset creation / newsletter management and tracking
- Google Analytics report – sending monthly performance reports on all web platforms (website/marketplace/merchandise/etc).
- Business proficient English level is required
- 2-3 years performance marketing experience is required
- Experience in managing gaming-related AND/OR blockchain-related social performance campaigns are preferred. Google or other marketing/media platforms experience is a plus
- Proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/dicing data
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Basic technical knowledge is a plus (HTML, reading Solidity, ASP, PHP code...)
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our telegram with your CVs!