Our company is seeking a Personal Assistant to help our manager with a variety of
secretarial tasks. You will be spending 70% of your time on personal matters while
the other 30% is in relation to business. You will be in charge of keeping schedules,
making travel arrangements, and handling basic personal management. You will
also produce expense reports. You should have some experience with itinerary
management, vendor management, and personal assistanting. Our ideal candidate
is proactive, has experience in management, speaks both English and Vietnamese,
along with a strong skillset in negotiating and problem solving.
💢 Summary of Responsibilities
- Making travel arrangements, visas, and accommodation. Occasionally,
traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to
provide general assistance during meetings, presentations.
- Assisting with reports, presentations, and other business tasks.
- Purchasing personal items, dealing with invoices, and handling bill payments.
- Managing a personal task list.
- Negotiating and problem solving with providing solutions.
- Reporting Weekly on task updates and financial budgets
📌What you need:
- Experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other.
- Previous administrative experience or personal assistant role with an employer preferred is a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Strong English and Vietnamese communication and writing skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Time management skills. Interpersonal skills. Ability to schedule meetings
and appointments. Capability of arranging travel.
- Ability to handle administrative duties and tasks.
- Strong passion to develop personal assistant skills over time.
- Comfort with performing tasks outside the job title.
- Problem solving and providing Solutions
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or our telegram with your CVs!