- Bring your expertise to future plans with the project’s art teams aiming for best practices and optimal workflows
- Create automation tools/utility/processing scripts to smoothen out the in/out flow between DCCs and Unity Engine
- Streamline workflows by proactively finding solutions and by working closely with the production teams
- Work together with the Technical Art team as a problem-solving unit of the company
- Research and develop prototypes for art pipelines and help bring your co-workers’ ideas to life
📌 Your Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of Python, C#, MEL, … and ability to quickly learn relevant scripting languages
- Provide clear solutions
- Ability to self-direct, and be autonomous in making decisions to overcome technical challenges
- Good communication skills - English proficiency needed
- Have shipped at least two games
- Knowledge of standard 3D workflows: Maya, 3dsMax, Blender, Substance…
- Experience with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.