- Bring your expertise to future plans with the project’s art teams aiming for best practices and optimal workflows
- Create automation tools/utility/processing scripts to smoothen out the in/out flow between DCCs and Unity Engine
- Streamline workflows by proactively finding solutions and by working closely with the production teams
- Work together with the Technical Art team as a problem-solving unit of the company
- Research and develop prototypes for art pipelines and help bring your co-workers’ ideas to life
📌 Your Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of Python, C#, MEL, … and ability to quickly learn relevant scripting languages
- Provide clear solutions
- Ability to self-direct, and be autonomous in making decisions to overcome technical challenges
- Good communication skills - English proficiency needed
- Have shipped at least two games
- Knowledge of standard 3D workflows: Maya, 3dsMax, Blender, Substance…
- Experience with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or our telegram with your CVs!