Responsibilities: - Review software requirements. - Deeply understand the design of the product. - Create and conduct Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports. - Report bugs. - Report your own progress and timelines. - Be responsible for bugs validation and verification. - Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Requirements: - Having at least 2-year experience in games/software testing is a big advantage. - Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks. - Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines. - Excellent attention to detail. - Understand the process of games/software development.
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Sign-on Bonus (up to 1-month salary) for newcomers joining Sipher in Nov 2021.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.