Responsibilities: - Review software requirements. - Deeply understand the design of the product. - Create and conduct Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports. - Report bugs. - Report your own progress and timelines. - Be responsible for bugs validation and verification. - Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Requirements: - Having at least 2-year experience in games/software testing is a big advantage. - Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks. - Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines. - Excellent attention to details. - Understand the process of games/software development.
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Sign-on Bonus (up to 1-month salary) for newcomers joining Sipher in Nov 2021.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or our telegram with your CVs!