We're about to grow quickly. To support our growth, we're looking for a world-class recruiting manager to handle our inbound and outbound recruits across business development, engineering, product, design, and more. Getting most candidates to say "yes" isn't the difficult part — it's finding the best in the world and communicating our vision to them.
Role: as a recruiting manager, you will design the recruiting processes that will scale with our company. Working with the heads of the organizations within the company, you'll identify the best candidates for the roles we need to fill and understand why they're the best. Then, together, you'll work toward bringing them into the organization.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Leverage our brand and backers to reach the top 0.1% of talent in the world for the roles we need to fill
- Maintain active communication with the organization heads for identifying hiring needs and ideal candidate profiles
- Move qualified candidates through the entire hiring process from top-of-funnel to payroll
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub, Dribbble, Kaggle)
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Recruiting experience for top tech company (FAANG etc.) or successful startup
- Knowledge of NFT space
- Knowledge of marketplace products