- The build matter most
- Everything visually move in-game is your field to touch
- Optimization, look development, enhance technical assets (shader, material, animation, vfx …), give the right art asset the chance to shine (performance-wise) in the limitation of game mechanics
- Build close relationships with the artists and engineers you work alongside to understand their needs then provide best solutions for both.
- Work together with the Technical Art team as a problem-solving unit of the company
- Research and develop prototypes for gameplay experiment and help bring your co-workers’ ideas to life
📌 Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in material development and shader writing
- Experience in stylized graphic techniques
- Strong art skills with experience and an understanding of modeling, shaders, texturing, & lighting for games
- Ability to self-direct, and be autonomous in making decisions to overcome technical challenges
- Strong communication skills - English proficiency needed
- Have shipped at least two games
- Expertise knowledge of standard 3D workflows: Maya, 3dsMax, Blender, Substance…
- Experience with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our telegram with your CVs!