- The build matter most
- Everything visually move in-game is your field to touch
- Optimization, look development, enhance technical assets (shader, material, animation, vfx …), give the right art asset the chance to shine (performance-wise) in the limitation of game mechanics
- Build close relationships with the artists and engineers you work alongside to understand their needs then provide best solutions for both.
- Work together with the Technical Art team as a problem-solving unit of the company
- Research and develop prototypes for gameplay experiment and help bring your co-workers’ ideas to life
📌 Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in material development and shader writing
- Experience in stylized graphic techniques
- Strong art skills with experience and an understanding of modeling, shaders, texturing, & lighting for games
- Ability to self-direct, and be autonomous in making decisions to overcome technical challenges
- Strong communication skills - English proficiency needed
- Have shipped at least two games
- Expertise knowledge of standard 3D workflows: Maya, 3dsMax, Blender, Substance…
- Experience with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.