Job Purpose: SIPHER is growing really fast and we are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our growing team. The candidate should have previous experience in social media, content production, and a passion for learning and growth. The candidate will be working with the marketing executive on different projects, including real-time engagement, real-time research for potential engagement opportunities, social media strategies, content creation, and research of new potential areas for improvement and growth. Job Description:
- Create engaging, creative, trending content for regularly scheduled posts, that would attract the main target audiences and promote the brand.
- Plan and execute the content and social media plan, execute new content formats.
- Engage with the audience, respond to all queries through social platforms, social media listening, engage in related topics and groups to reach the audience.
- Cooperate with a team to understand the project needs, monthly goals, and latest updates and implement them accordingly in the content and communication strategy.
- Work closely with marketing executives on the production of the visuals and promotional materials.
- Analyze the social media performance, monitor the post's performance and areas for social media campaign improvements.
- Monitor and develop reports on current trends, competitor activity, and other industry leaders to spot trends and new trends/ topics/ technologies, etc.
- Handling paid media.
- Overseeing Analytics/SEO of website platforms, facebook, twitter, discord and other social channels.
- Work with a marketing executive and marketing executive to ensure social media activity coincides with company direction, services demand, campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and do things differently.
- Report regularly to marketing executive and provide weekly analytics/data and share with the marketing team.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience with social media and content management.
- Experience with copywriting and the ability to deliver creative content.
- Working in Communications, Public Relations or related fields is a benefit.
- Ability to communicate with team members and managers.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional level of English is necessary - written and spoken.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to think out of the box.
- Flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to multitask.
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative.
- Knowledge of NFT/Gaming space and experience with NFT community
- Experience managing fan communities for a celebrity and/or brand
- Experience with top social management software and tools
- Ability to analyze social engagement with data and report
- Ability to manage a social ad campaign