Social Media Specialist
SIPHER is growing really fast and we are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join our its growing team. The candidate should have previous experience in social media, content production and a passion for learning and growth.The candidate will be working with the marketing manager and other members of the marketing team on different projects, including social media strategies, content creation, community management, research of the new potential areas for improvement and growth.
- Create the engaging, creative, trending content for regularly scheduled posts, that would attract the main target audiences and promote the brand
- Plan and execute the content and social media plan, execute new content formats
- Engage with audience, respond to all queries through social platforms, social media listening, engage in related topics and groups to reach the audience
- Cooperate with team to understand the project needs, monthly goals and latest updates and implement them accordingly in the content and communication strategy
- Create content and direction for newsletters, website articles, printed materials, and other promotion materials, market and latest trend research
- Work closely with designer on the production of the visuals and promotional materials
- Analyze the social media performance, monitor the posts performance and areas for social media campaign improvements
- Monitor and develop reports on current trends, competitor activity, and other industry leaders to spot trends and new trends/ topics/ technologies etc
- Work with Marketing LEad to ensure social media activity coincides with company direction, services demand, campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and do things differently
- Report regularly to line manager
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience with social media and content management (Experience of using Twitter, Medium & Discord are PLUS)
- Experience in Blockchain & Gaming are PLUS.
- Experience with copywriting and ability to deliver creative content
- Working in Communications, Public Relations or related field is benefit
- Ability to communicate with team members and managers
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Good level of English is necessary - written and spoken
- Good attention to detail and the ability to think out of the box
- Flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to multitask
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative