JOIN OUR TEAM!🤝
SIPHER was born to embrace blockchain technology to build compelling Gaming and Entertainment experiences. We are a team with 170 members and growing. We are young and full of energy. We love gaming. We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
📌 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and development of visual effects for character spells and skills, environmental effects, monster attacks, abilities, etc.
- Work closely with the Art Director/ Art Lead, engineers, and designers to create high-quality visual effects that clearly sell gameplay requirements, but function optimally within technical specifications.
- Retain a deep and thorough knowledge of the game’s mechanics to most effectively craft VFX that clearly communicates game critical information.
- Optimizing work and maintaining a balance between quality and performance.
- Understanding best real-time practices, production pipelines, and workflows.
- Extensive professional or related experience.
- Good understanding of game editors such as Unity or Unreal.
- Experience creating particle effects in a real-time engine such as Niagara
- Working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Maya, Adobe Photoshop, UE4, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of particle-driven effects and shader systems.
- Strong knowledge of node-based shaders and their creation.
- Keen artistic eye and exceptional attention to detail.
- Passion for making great games.
- Positive mindset, able to receive and offer objective feedback.
- Superb problem-solving skills, both creative and technical
- A strong portfolio/showreel
Why You'll 💗 Working Here!
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building twice a year & other community Tech activities.