As a Designer, you will be pivotal for meeting the product goals for Sipher. We expect you to be responsible for all aspects referenced below and to report to the Senior UI/UX Designer
This is an opportunity for any Designer to interact with a new and cutting-edge company that is paving the way for blockchain-based gaming to become mainstream. You should have a passion for gaming and/or crypto-based gaming. You eat sleep and breathe design both in the digital world and in real life. Work with a highly experienced team on one of the world’s first blockchain MOBA and ARPG
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Understand our users (create personas through user research and data…)
- Understand our Ecosystem, our NFT game, our NFTs and the metaverse.
- Design (define the right interaction model, find creative solutions to solve UX problems…)
- From websites to mobile apps, social media campaigns, or games you’ll work closely with the Marketing and Product Development team and to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences.
- You have strong knowledge of the digital space and can show our teams the right design direction
- Create moodboards, Sketches, wireframe and user flows prior to designing using key data and analytics
- Design communication materials for our brand, from brief through to execution, and contribute to elevating the product development team and creative output
- You contribute all sorts of design and production support to the team. Focusing on innovation and quality.
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for the team. Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
- Participates and facilitates brainstorming sessions.
Your Skills and Experience:
- English and Vietnamese speaking and writing skills
- Prior experience working as a UX Designer
- A great sense of product design and a deep UX understanding
- Experience creating prototypes using wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Figma…)
- Solid experience that is demonstrated via your portfolio
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience
- Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations
- Can demonstrate the range in both concept and final design solutions
- Have extremely high regard for details
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way
- Can not only develop your own concepts/designs but are also able to collaborate with the team to enhance every project and are not above any task
- Passionate about what you do, not just chasing a paycheck
- Have a strong positive attitude. So strong that it is contagious.
Join our team!
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.